This page summarizes the classification of the products on sale on this website for the Swiss market, and is as such an integral part of the general terms and conditions of sale for Switzerland. Accordingly, when a sale of products obtained on this website takes place, whether on Internet or in a shop, it is agreed between the reseller and the buyer that the following definitions are understood and respected. In addition, the products obtained on this website must not be the object of any publicity, nor any medical allegations. Finally to reduce risks and where applicable, we recommend products and inhalation methods that do not require combustion.
Description: This oil contains the essential oils of hemp (without any additions) in the form of a complete and natural extraction (lipids, terpene-phenols, cannabinoids (CBD(A), THC(A), CBG(A), CBC(A), CBN, etc.), terpenes). It also contains vegetable oil and comes in different dilutions. It is sold without any therapeutic allegations, nor any recommendation of usage.
Official classification: commercialised as a chemical product
- PDF direct | Aetherische+Öle-Merkblatt+Swissmedic-BAG_fra (in french)
- PDF direct | Aide-mémoire à l’exécution élaborée par la plateforme technique pour les questions de délimitation de l’OFSP, de l’OSAV et de Swissmedic
- Notice: “the products containing CBD can legally be put on the market in the form of perfumed oils, in accordance with the provisions of the law pertaining to chemical products”. (translated from French)
- Notice: “If their presentation, or their use, permits the supposition or suggests that that they could fall within the scope of other legal provisions, the suitability of them being put on the market must be evaluated on the basis of those provisions ”. (translated from French)
- Notice: “It is the purpose (claimed properties) of an essential oil or the preparation/device containing essential oils that determines the applicable regulation”. (translated from French)
Notice: In case of discrepancies or legal disputes, the meaning and spirit of the French version of this page shall be used to interpret the product classification.